Product Manager, FIT LATAM - Enterprise Product
New York, NY
Posted Jun 4, 2021 - Requisition No. 91196
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Systems (ETS) offers premier multi-asset trading venues and services, including workflows for Emerging Markets participants across the fixed income and FX markets. As the Emerging Markets E-Trading Product Manager, you will help drive the overall strategy and growth of the emerging market trading business. You will develop solutions for regional fixed income emerging markets and the global investor community by collaborating the key external market participants, like central banks, and managing internal stakeholders to deliver market leading trading solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive the strategy and product development for the Emerging Market E-Trading business.
- Build tools that improve client workflows and increase trading efficiency.
- Effectively manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog.
- Work seamlessly with our experienced engineers on product milestones.
- Work with senior sales leadership to derive an overall business strategy.
- Clearly communicate product vision, execution plan and development status with key stakeholders.
- Follow technology trends and developments in the electronic trading space.
- Identification of opportunities for regional and product expansion including responding to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Specification of solutions and project management of solutions to delivery.
- Travel required to LATAM Markets.
- Additional Languages beneficial.
What do I need to apply?
- Ability to work well across multiple teams, lead and influence others.
- Strong understanding of the Emerging Market Fixed Income Trading market structure in the LATAM region.
- Good working knowledge of FX trading is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze competing platforms and make strategic decisions based on overall market trends.
- Be a client facing product manager and must have the ability to attend strategic sales
meetings and explain product road map and platforms to clients.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.