Product Operations Specialist, Media Distribution
New York, NY
Posted Jul 23, 2021 - Requisition No. 92652
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg Media Distribution is looking for a Product Operations Specialist to roll up their sleeves to support a global licensing business that distributes Bloomberg content to most major publishers. We’re looking for someone driven, well organized and comfortable wearing multiple operational hats.
We'll Trust You To:
- Provide support across multiple product offerings, be this in sync with our account reps or in direct interaction with our global client base
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and engineers, championing your team’s vision, goals, status and impact to get buy-in, celebrate success and learnings
- Be a strong leader and a compassionate team member, partnering with cross-functional teams across the building to make things happen
- Have a background or demonstrated interest in working in product development
You'll Need To Have:
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) working in operations in B2C and B2B product, ideally in web and news with knowledge across media formats - News, Videos, Photos
- Strong comfort with tech/systems
- Experience working with video distribution
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, solving any problems needed to help projects move forward
- Deep knowledge of media distribution delivery methods
- A strong bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Ability to take initiative and is comfortable working in a complex organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
- Experience with self-driven investigation and research, categorizing data, and handling requests with limited guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and can dynamically adjust for technical and non-technical audiences
- Empathy for our users, a high level of integrity
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We're eager to speak with you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.