Product Recruiting - Sourcer
New York, NY
Posted May 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 103399
Bloomberg is a global information and technology company. We use our dynamic network of data, ideas and analysis to solve difficult problems. Our customers around the world rely on us to deliver accurate, real-time business and market information that helps them make important financial decisions.
We are a creative and forward-thinking team, working collaboratively to drive commercial results through talent acquisition. In this role, you will be part of the Product Recruitment team, which hires for our Enterprise Data, Core Product and Enterprise Product departments. The Product group at Bloomberg is responsible for brainstorming, building and implementing the tools our clients use to navigate the markets. They partner closely with our Engineering team to determine what should be developed and have a deep expertise in the financial markets and various asset classes.
What’s the role:
The recruitment sourcing partners have the responsibility to identify talent externally, drive the flow of candidates and successfully generate pipeline through strategic sourcing, tapping into underrepresented talent pools, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building. You will ensure a smooth recruitment process and work with business recruiting partners to ensure an improved hiring process.
Gaining knowledge of the range of vacancies, understanding of the departments and building relationships within the industry, you will become a credible asset, adding value to different business lines at Bloomberg, specifically for our Product business
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the roles & teams you're sourcing for, and how they fit into the organization.
- Source candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting and various online recruiting tools
- Proactively build a strong, diverse pipeline of highly qualified, passive candidates through direct sourcing activities
- Manage the recruitment process including reviewing CVs, assessing candidate expertise via face-to-face meetings, video and phone calls
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Build a network in the market
- Stay on top of market and employment trends affecting the various groups across Product
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts
- Know what is happening in the external market and proactively share this information with the wider recruiting team and internal stakeholders
- Work on ad hoc projects as needs arise for the benefit of the global recruitment team
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a sourcing or recruitment position (agency or internal) using Boolean, LinkedIn and other search techniques
- A strong understanding of the recruitment process within the Product space
- An established track record in hiring diverse talent
- Experience in using external networking tools and jobsites;
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize in an environment with many competing demands
- Ability to capture and organize candidate and competitor data in a way that can be used most effectively
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to take ownership
We’d love to see:
- Evidence of not only knowing your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, but having a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- A keen interest in these markets
- A track record in mapping new markets and producing competitor intelligence reports
- A team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity and inclusion
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others.
Salary Range: 110,000 - 140,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus