Programmatic Sales Lead
New York, NY
Posted May 28, 2019 - Requisition No. 75306
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
This role will focus primarily on developing the US Programmatic Market: enabling our organization to scale its strategy and approach across sales, marketing, ad ops and data. It will report directly into the Head of US Sales.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced programmatic trading expert to launch and manage our PMP & PG Offering. You’ll be required to handle our programmatic demand partners, such as DSP’s, ad networks, RTB advertising exchanges and agency trading desks. You’ll liaise with sales and ad operations to ensure campaigns are optimized and monitored.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate leads from bid-level reporting and open exchange reporting.
- Identify what buyers and advertisers are bidding on Bloomberg inventory, and move them up the value chain and into PMP deals.
- Work in tandem with US sales reps to consult and support programmatic growth within their practice.
- Work with the Head of Sales to train the sales team.
- Help the sales team form a habit of asking to be connected to the programmatic buyer for each RFP they receive.
- Build a target list by asking each sales person to identify advertisers that are transacting direct and not currently transacting programmatic.
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years’ experience in the digital media space with a track record of strong performance
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Shown success launching large-scale, integrated campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.