SAP SD Function Expert
New York, NY
Posted Nov 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 97971
Our SAP Solutions Logistics Execution Team is seeking a highly experienced and dedicated SD/MM/LE Systems Analyst. Our team supports our SAP modules (SD, MM, LE plus SAP GTS, SAP SCM, and IBP) and systems which facilitate Bloomberg’s Supply Chain business processes: handling our products in the warehouse, shipping goods between our offices, warehouses and customer sites, including international shipping requirements, and running our RMA return process. You will be responsible for supporting our SAP system, configuration, designing, detailing, and implementing solutions, and leading small and mid-sized projects with the business and development teams end to end. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new functionality, tackle new responsibilities, think creatively, and grow professionally in this multifaceted environment. Additionally, you will work with a very hardworking team of SAP configurators and developers.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be an authority in SAP configuration of SD, LE, MM-IM
- Be a self-directed, hard-working team member who works well in collaborative teams as well and independently
- Act as a natural leader and communicator who can distill business requirements into technical solutions, using standard SAP whenever possible
- Be organized, diligent, and detailed in documenting design and solutions
- Have the ability to problem solve with strong troubleshooting and technical experience; can identify root cause application issues and propose solutions
- Be curious about new SAP functionality and innovation and understands sophisticated system landscapes deeply coordinated with legacy systems
You'll need to have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math, Business, Operations, or equivalent
- 12+ years of SAP configuration experience in SAP Logistics Execution, Sales and Distribution, Inventory Management
- History of delivering high quality projects on time under daring schedules
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills for driving project requirements discussions
- The ability to drive small multi-functional teams across technical, business, and functional resources and to effectively balance multiple concurrent projects
- Project management skills using a formal project methodology including requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing and cutover; experience with the Agile methodology a plus
- Experience with SAP SCM, IBP, GTS or ShipERP is a bonus
- Strong configuration experience with SAP SD, LE, MM-IM modules in SAP ECC (S/4 HANA experience a plus)
- Experience collecting and documenting detailed business requirements, and translating to system requirements
- Experience unit and integration testing solutions - preparation and execution of test cases, collecting results and managing defects
- Experience training users in systems, processes, procedures; and preparation of training materials (e.g user guides, demos, etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization skills, and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing
- Excellent presentation skills to technical and business teams
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.