Project Manager/Scrum Leader
New York, NY
Posted Mar 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 101693
What’s The Role?
We are seeking an expert Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our Workplace Operations and Supply Chain team. We are looking for a Scrum Master who is passionate about demonstrating project management and organizational skills with a leadership mentality, who can drive highly effective collaborative teams! Your primary responsibility as a Scrum Master is to facilitate scrum teams, cultivating a product development mentality, managing results across the entire product lifecycle. You will be responsible for executing several strategic roadmap initiatives, by applying an effective agile scrum framework to drive successful delivery. This is a highly visible role with an excellent opportunity to work closely with our delivery teams and Product Managers in implementing solutions and is motivated by continuous improvement to drive effective change across our Enterprise!
We’ll Trust You To:
- Use structured agile scrum framework to deliver operational and technical solutions, while leading multiple project initiatives
- Build concrete plans such as strategic product roadmaps to deliver business objectives by working with key Product Managers, and multiple cross functional agile teams
- Hold teams accountable for incremental delivery and consistently following an agile scrum mindset to meet product roadmap initiatives to deliver business objectives; mentor teams develop incremental delivery plans with success criteria and ensure timely high-quality deliverables, applying an iterative approach
- Act as an escalation point, anticipate risks and develop mitigation plans, manage cross team issues
- Oversee Change Management activities; ensure successful product/solution deployments
- Responsible for driving multiple engagements with internal business, technical delivery teams and vendors to deliver initiatives by applying the necessary discipline to ensure deployment readiness
- Interact with and influence teams to deliver, demonstrate strong leadership and engagement across business and technology teams
- Lead agile scrum events to ensure milestones and results are met and dependencies are delivered
- Drive end user readiness and adoption of processes/systems through effective communications & support
- Support initiatives related to employee experience design and innovation
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of managerial experience carrying out project management initiatives for complex, global organizations
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to establish and maintain strong relationships; influence stakeholders in written and oral communications and able to work effectively at key levels of the organization
- Accreditation in executing operational and technical solutions by partnering with leaders and teams to design, develop and implement roadmaps, iterative execution plans
- Exceptional communication, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills; ability to mentor others
- Agile Scrum Professional Certification / Project Management Professional Certification, preferred or strong working knowledge and experience with working with Agile Scrum Program Management frameworks/principles, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to apply an employee centric approach and work in a matrixed environment; across multiple functional teams comprised of members with diverse skill sets (e.g. stakeholders, business leaders/ product managers, employee experience designers, software engineers / architects, etc.)
We’d Love to See:
- Big 4 Global Program Management Implementation experience preferred
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts to include wide range of initiatives such as system implementations, upgrades, process redesign, productivity tools, organizational change, individual and team performance improvement and effectiveness
- Experience in full lifecycle of project management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
Proven consultative and collaboration skills with leaders and cross functional partners and work with multiple stakeholders
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.