Project Manager/Scrum Master
New York, NY
Posted Jul 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 92375
We work together to define the ways of working for our SAP Technology and Global Finance departments at Bloomberg. A diverse range of skills and expertise allow our project managers to design and deliver across a number of technical and operational initiatives across businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager and Scrum Master to join our highly collaborative team. We’ll trust you to serve as Scrum Master of your aligned teams in order to deliver on enterprise-wide initiatives.
We’ll also trust you to:
- Lead large-scale projects with enterprise-wide influence through cross-team collaboration, effective dependency, risk and issue management and leadership engagement
- Facilitate Scrum Events (Daily Scrum, Refinement, Planning, Review and Retrospective) with a focus on value delivery and continuous improvement
- Act as coach/mentor and partner to scrum team members, product ownership, engineering and leadership
- Contribute to the evolution and delivery of our frameworks – including scaled scrum, portfolio management, change management, understand the challenges facing our teams and help create solutions to address, and creatively contribute to our community building events
- Interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
You’ll need to have:
- 10 or more years of project/program management experience
- 5 or more years of Scrum Master experience using JIRA
- Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level decision making through transparency and data/visualization
- Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong planning, organization and problem solving skills
- A passion for Project Management, Scrum/scaling scrum and the ability to work in both methodologies, and determine creative solutions for improved collaboration and continuous improvement
We’d love to see:
- Experience in full lifecycle program management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
- Experience implementing agile/scrum to new and existing cross-functional teams – including scaled scrum frameworks (e.g. Scrum@Scale, SAFe, Kanban)
- Understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Payroll processes
- Experience administering Atlassian JIRA in an Agile/Scrum organization
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.