New York, NY
Posted Jul 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 92379
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Quicktake to New Economy to our rapidly growing consumer subscription business.
The Promo Producer for Bloomberg Television will be responsible for overseeing the creation and implementation of On-Air promotions, cross promotions and digital assets across Bloomberg's Television platforms and content brands. The role requires overseeing campaigns from concept through to post production including pitching ideas, writing scripts, editing content, directing voice over sessions and overseeing graphics and audio mixes. The Promo Producer will ensure that all campaigns must retain high creative and production standards while upholding brand parameters and delivering on time and to budget. In addition the Promo Producer will be able to advise on refining and streamlining the promo production processes for maximum effectiveness and cost efficiencies. This position will be based in New York City.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Produce show, interview, topical news and coverage promos and image campaigns.
- Write captivating copy, targeted to your audience. Ability to incorporate humor when appropriate is also preferred.
- Create and maintain the "brand" identity in the market.
- Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- BS/BA degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Three years minimum working as a Promo Producer within the On-Air Department of a high-profile National or International television brand.
- Three years of work in production, writing, graphics or editing preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Previous produced promotional content and/or a portfolio that you can provide.
- Must be willing to work extended shifts on short notice and cover any last minute developing assignments.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail/accuracy and high work standards
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Work independently or collaborate with a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- A passion for finance and economics.
- An ambitious and creative mind, willing to offer new ideas.
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.