Quicktake Integrated Consumer Marketing Lead
New York, NY
Posted Oct 22, 2021 - Requisition No. 96776
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg Media’s overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally-led, multi-platform brands that broaden our core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.The foundation of this strategy includes our high growth businesses in Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg Quicktake. Our subscription business has had breakout growth over the past 3 years and has exciting and ambitious growth in the coming years. Quicktake has also continued on a growth trajectory, expanding its investment in original series content, developing shows with top talent including Chris Paul, Imran Ahmed and Emma Barnett.
The Consumer marketing team is seeking a highly-motivated integrated marketing leader to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that raise awareness of our original series content and drive overall audience growth. We're seeking someone that is passionate about the intersection of media and creative. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the streaming landscape and the ability to connect with our audience through timely and relevant content.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop strategy, positioning, and target audiences for Quicktake Original Series Content at scale
- Launch strategies and tactics that bring cultural relevance to our shows amongst targeted audiences.
- Lead the development of integrated go-to-market plans that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences.
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget in partnership with a media and creative agency to drive efficient audience growth
- Establish campaign and program level vision, objectives and key results
- Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to optimize spend and performance across channels
- Develop, present and receive support for well-communicated strategies and tactics
- Establish clear processes that allow for streamline efforts across cross-functional teams and external partners including Client Marketing, PR, Editorial, Product, Agencies, Talent, etc.
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of experience leading integrated go-to-market strategies with an emphasis on paid channels.
- Inventive self starter, willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Ability to think strategically, and able to balance long-term strategy with short-term results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story and represent it to leaders, team members, and outside agencies
- Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward
- High integrity and experience managing third party agencies and cross functional teams
- Track record of attracting and developing high performing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We’d love to see:
- An MBA
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.