New York, NY
Posted Aug 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 93275
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg Radio is seeking a highly motivated, hardworking producer to join its team. Successful candidates demonstrate a creative approach to tasks and topic selection, a proactive work ethic, detail orientation, and able to be flexible about working hours. Strong multitasking and technical skills are a must.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Have strong skills in editorial topic selection
- Can book guests to discuss news-of-day topics
- Assist and direct talent across the globe during live programming
- Write general news and business stories in a radio-friendly format
- Process and edit various feeds and audio reports
- Knowledge of short and long form audio editing
- Write, edit, and produce Bloomberg podcasts
- Fulfill other production duties as assigned
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of Mid-Major Market Radio Experience
- Exceptional digital audio editing skills (Adobe Audition preferred)
- General knowledge of radio newsroom software
- Must be flexible for hours, and to work weekends and holidays if necessary
- General computer and networking knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business news producing experience strongly preferred
- Previous on air work is helpful
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.