Real Estate Administrative Assistant - (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Nov 16, 2020 - Requisition No. 87223
The Global Real Estate Team is part of the Workplace Ops & Supply Chain Department. Our Transaction Team finds the perfect location for Bloomberg’s global business needs and the Lease Administration Team handles the management of all lease documents, data and payment processing.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Assist Real Estate Transaction Team with the global lease execution process
- Track approval of all transactions;
- Print and organize legal documents for execution;
- Notarize/Prepare for Notary
- Forward document(s) either digitally or via courier to required parties (BLP attorney/Landlord and/or Landlord??s legal counsel)
- Monitor/track the return of fully executed document(s) using departmental Excel spreadsheet to report status of contract completion
- Point of contact with in-house legal department, external, local and international law firms, government agencies and real estate brokerage firms for document coordination
- Responsible for document management: Scan all leases and related documents into electronic repository; Maintain detailed and organized original lease files in accordance with Company’s global “In-Country” Requirements and Record Retention Policies
- Distribute monthly leasing and quarterly event reports
- Schedule departmental meetings
You’ll Need to Have:
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant Experience 2 years (Preferred)
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented & highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Microsoft Office Skills
We’d love to see:
- A Public Notary License
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.