Who you are:
You are an energetic, creative, and collaborative recruiter who believes that talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You know just how critical it is to find the right thinkers, doers, project managers, analysts, designers, technologists, leaders and innovative talent in order to compete in a marketplace of emergent platforms, products and personalities.
What you'll do:
You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Bloomberg’s complex range of diverse businesses. You’ll focus on developing and managing a quality candidate flow and placing experienced professionals into open positions. Out of the gate, we’ll look to you to foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience.
We’ll trust you to:
- Fully understand hiring managers’ business needs and then collaborate with them by offering strategic recruiting guidance and advice
- Source candidates directly through industry networking and online recruiting tools
- Manage and review resumes, test facilitation, scheduling, interviewing, offer negotiation/closing, and onboarding
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Team up with HR Business Partners, Immigration Specialists, Relocation Experts, and other folks to quickly get the best candidates in and productive
- Stay on top of market trends affecting the differing Bloomberg businesses, as well as employment trends
- Partner with academic and diversity organizations to improve and enhance recruitment strategy
- Write compelling and persuasive job descriptions…like this one!
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals in an agency/search firm or corporate environment
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority
- Proven behavioral interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques
- Solid experience using applicant tracking systems, Human Resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications.
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to lead by example
We’d love to see:
- Someone who definitely has the goods when it comes to implementing Human Resources and Recruiting initiatives. In fact, sometimes they call you a champion because, well, you‘re a champion.
- That you not only know your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, but that you already have a couple innovative tricks up your sleeve
- You organize and present to stakeholders and execs with ease thanks to your ability communicate persuasively and credibly
- You understand what people are about and what kinds of roles they play and aspire to
- A strong interest in Financial Services
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.