Recruiting Coordinator - Software Engineering (Consultant)
New York, NY
Posted Nov 26, 2019 - Requisition No. 79932
We are looking to hire a highly organized, energetic coordinator to join our Engineering Recruiting team. This role will involve partnering closely with our recruiters and software engineers to hire the best technical talent into Bloomberg, working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
You will be a vital asset to the Engineering Recruitment team. As the first point of contact for our candidates, providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind. You will ensure a welcoming and comfortable environment for all internal and external clients and candidates. You will manage and prioritize a high volume of candidates, and will be responsible coordinating a seamless interview process from start to finish.
We'll trust you to:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews, communicate interview details and host candidate visits
- Handle all candidate travel and expense reimbursement
- Establish effective working relationships with engineers, recruiting team members and vendors
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks
- Manage internal and external job postings, including the posting of jobs on internal and external websites
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and produce ad-hoc reports as required
- Organize and attend in-house, on-campus and internship events including interview days, career fairs, hackathons, etc.
You'll need to have:
- An ‘all hands on deck’ approach to work
- Prior experience in Recruitment/Administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- A demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We'd love to see:
A background in customer service or a client-facing role
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer