The mission of Bloomberg's Human Resources Technology Solutions (HRTS) is to provide engaging employee experiences via innovative technology solutions that meet the needs of the business and to promote greater efficiencies and self-service. From user experience, automation, and efficient processing we use and provide these solutions in a creative, unique, cost-effective and scalable way. Our team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge and support each other. We work fast, in partnership with other HR partners to support Bloomberg’s 20,000 employees collectively in more than 150 locations day in and day out.
What's the role?
We are looking for a Recruiting Technology Solution Architect to join our HR Enterprise team. As a subject matter authority you'll act as the bridge between talent acquisition, HR shared services and our world-class Engineering teams. You will partner with colleagues across departments to provide premium customer support and HR systems solutions. You'll focus on recruiting technology user experience including Bloomberg's proprietary applicant tracking system as well as third-party tools. You'll own the technology roadmap for talent acquisition - handling enhancements to existing technology as well as making recommendations about industry best practices, finding opportunities to use technology to help us hire the best talent faster and implementing new tools and systems. Ultimately, you will be responsible for the success of these initiatives. You like nothing more than seeing your efforts contribute directly to the success of an organization through hiring the right people. You excel at multitasking and are able to context switch without skipping a beat, you're a self-starter that thrives when bringing ideas to the table and jump at the opportunity to initiate and implement changes.
We'll trust you to:
- Use your superb technical and functional recruiting knowledge, business acumen and intelligence to build and maintain credible relationships across Bloomberg HR, to gather requirements and prioritize initiatives according to the business impact and needs
- Reimagine an exceptional candidate experience, hiring manager experience and recruiter experience that is optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Seek solutions to drive recruiting efficiencies through technology by collaborating with the various talent acquisition partners to identify where gaps may exist to help build the requirements for engineers
- Serve as subject matter authority for the Recruiting Operations team when systems issues arise and report issues quickly and appropriately
- Handle high-level and strategic firm-wide initiatives to tight deadlines
- Define and promote best practices for project design and implementation
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors who we partner with for our Recruiting Technology needs
- Lead detailed project plans for multiple enhancements and work streams
- Lead and prioritize planned enhancements and projects to internal and third party recruiting tools, conduct the appropriate systems testing
- Lead internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Partner with Engineering to review business requirements, develop solutions for internal tools and test enhancements
- Build and maintain comprehensive process documentation
- Run User Acceptance Testing, including scenario and script development, tracking and mitigating issues with Engineering. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Interact with leadership
- Convert requests accurately into stories and collaborate with key partners to get any questions answered
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence and decisiveness
You'll need to have:
- 5-7 years HR Information Systems experience, preferably working in or closely with recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Finance, or related subjects or equivalent working experience
- Confirmed aptitude in business analysis and documentation
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical matters and communicate them succinctly
- Persistence to follow through and execution of business plans while remaining responsive to changing conditions
- Self-motivated mentality, collaboration skills, and ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams and facilitate interactions with upper management
- Extraordinary written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with a consistent track record in presenting findings to C-suite executives and other senior management
- Great analytical skills and creative problem solving, showing ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer focus, service-minded mentality, and organizational skills
We'd love to see:
- Workday experience
- Experience working in a dynamic rapidly changing environment
- APMP / Prince 2 certification
- Qualifications in Agile, SAFE and Scrum Master
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.