Recruitment Operations Specialist
New York, NY
Posted Nov 21, 2019 - Requisition No. 79869
People are our most important asset. Our team – HR Recruiting Operations - is at the heart of driving business through our people at Bloomberg. Our work and contributions are central to bringing in the top talent who’ll ensure continued success of our firm. Our team is critical to delivering an optimal experience to every Bloomberg employee, from the first “hello” during one’s application process through to the interviewing, hiring and onboarding processes. The work of our team sets the foundation for outstanding candidate and new employee experiences.
What's the role?
We’re looking for an Operations Specialist who has a combination of recruitment systems knowledge, recruitment domain expertise as well as a strong entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills to join the HR Recruiting Operations team. We'll count on you to partner with our Global Recruitment Team, HR Shared Services, and HR Technology team to provide both strategic and operational support, ensuring the delivery and adoption of creative and best practice recruitment processes.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide operational and technical guidance to our partners in Global Recruiting through tier one support for our recruiting systems
- Develop ongoing quality control plans, conduct in-depth analysis and develop action reports of our recruiting processes in order to identify improvements
- Build and maintain relationships with Recruiting Business Partners, HR Technology and external Vendors to ensure a seamless flow of information and expectations
- Manage audits and data quality checks across our recruiting systems, and partner with recruiting leads to drive accountability
- Drive process quality improvements with ensuring collaboration across the regions
- Proactively identify potential system enhancements that improve our candidate and user experience and drive operational efficiency
- Identify training needs and process pain-points to increase quality levels
- Work closely with key partners to ensure continuous refinement of processes and procedures
- Using consultative skills to influence and engage colleagues, ensuring needs are met at a regional and global level
- Stay current with market trends, sharing market insights and making recommendations on new and future products
- Take a lead role in future change management and transformation initiatives
You'll need to have:
- Recruitment systems and recruitment/HR domain knowledge
- Prior experience in process documentation, development or improvement, with exposure to strategic innovation and change management
- A consultative approach to establishing relationships, with an ability to communicate clearly and deliver valuable outputs to stakeholders
- Proven project management experience
- High attention to detail and strong organization, communication and time management skills
- Analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, develop relevant and reliable metrics and provide insights and commentary that result in actionable outcomes
- Comfort with viewing and manipulating data in Excel, including the ability to build pivot tables, graphs, charts and formulas such as VLOOKUP
- A customer-service oriented mindset
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.