Recruitment Partner – Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Apr 22, 2022 - Requisition No. 102851
Recruitment Partner – Financial Solutions
At Bloomberg we work on purpose. In some roles no two days are the same. In others you’ll get to hone your talent to a fine point. But all of us engage in meaningful work, delivering leading edge products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll also get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with opportunities to give back.
Who you are:
You are an energetic, commercial, creative and collaborative recruiter who believes that talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You know the financial services landscape and just how critical it is to find the right thinkers, doers, analysts, sales people, leaders and innovative talent in order to compete in a marketplace of emergent platforms, products and personalities
What you’ll do
You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Bloomberg’s Financial Solutions division – the most fundamental part of Bloomberg’s revenue and marketplace strategy. Our Financial Solutions business is a dynamic group that includes User Support, Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Services, Specialist Sales, Marketing, Workplace Ops & Supply Chain. Among these businesses, you’ll be responsible for finding the best talent across a diverse slate of professionals. Out of the gate, you’ll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s business strategy.
We’ll trust you to:
- Fully understand the needs of your respective hiring managers’ and collaborate with them to manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for mid-to-senior level hires across Bloomberg’s business functions
- Source candidates directly through both internal and external industry networking and various online recruiting tools
- Manage and review resumes, assessment, interview processes, offer negotiation/ closing, and onboarding
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Team up with HR business partners, immigration, relocation, and other folks to quickly get the best candidates in and productive
- Appreciate the challenge of placing hard-to-find talent
- Stay on top of market trends affecting the various groups across Financial Solutions, as well as employment trends, advising the business on marketplace trends
- Partner with academic and diversity organizations to improve and enhance our recruitment strategy
- Write compelling and persuasive job descriptions…like this one!
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals in an agency/search firm or corporate environment
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority and effectively network within a heavily-matrixed organization
- Proven behavioral interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to lead by example
We’d love to see:
- Not only do you know your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, you have a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- Proven track record to go deep into specific markets and find the best in class talent
- You organize and present to stakeholders and execs with ease
- You understand what finance people are about and what kinds of roles they play and aspire to
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.