Regulatory Content Manager - Enterprise Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Nov 22, 2017 - Requisition No. 63530
The Bloomberg Enterprise Market Research & Analysis Group is seeking a highly motivated financial markets professional to be part of its content manager team. The team is responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining Bloomberg's regulatory & reference data content including capital & accounting, tax & compliance, and risk & entity. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a deep understanding of the current regulatory landscape to assist in expanding Bloomberg Enterprise content offerings.
Responsibilities include enhancing, maintaining and supporting Bloomberg's Regulatory & Reference product offerings including HQLA, IFRS9, 871m, Fair Value Leveling, MiFID II, Covered Funds, Collateral Tagging and etc. This individual will also focus on quality control on existing and new product offerings and will be encouraged to build creative solutions for automated testing and data quality assurance, constantly looking to improve the quality of our products.
We'll trust you to:
- Ensure the highest quality of products that we offer by implementing and performing dynamic quality control procedures
- Work closely with product managers, and engineering team to develop and enhance new and existing regulatory product offerings by researching and analyzing market/regulatory data.
- Discuss and provide answers on complex regulatory interpretation with colleagues and clients
- Partner with sales in presenting and on-boarding regulatory solutions to our clients
You'll need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of financial data or regulation landscape
- Strong technical abilities with demonstrated experience learning and navigating complex systems, including databases and analytical models
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication / Client facing skills
- Detail-oriented with solid analytic skills
- Proficiency in Python/SQL/VBA/R is a strong plus
- Commitment to enhancing and supporting existing products
- Strong understanding of Bloomberg data is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to discuss our next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.