Revenue Strategy and Pricing Manager
New York, NY
Posted May 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 90786
Bloomberg Media’s overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally-led, multi-platform brands that broaden Bloomberg’s core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.
The foundation of this strategy includes our high growth businesses in Bloomberg.com and Bloomberg Quicktake! Our subscription business has had breakout growth over the past 2 years and has exciting and ambitious growth in the coming years.
The Subscriptions Business Planning and Strategy team is seeking a highly-motivated Revenue Strategy and Pricing Manager to help accelerate the growth of the subscriptions business. We’re seeking someone that has a strong passion to identify business opportunities through numbers.
We’ll trust you to:
- Coordinate throughout the organization to identify and evaluate revenue opportunities for our digital subscription business, including leading our pricing strategy
- Perform business and market analysis to help support organizational decision making
- Leading the global price testing strategy
- Informing the pricing strategy if/when new product offerings are introduced
- Desire to understand the key drivers of our subscriptions business performance through numbers, and provide actionable insights based on available information to capitalize on incremental revenue opportunities
- Know the consumer lifecycle, and develop strategies for improving overall lifetime value by identifying areas of opportunity and working with the broader subscriptions team to implement potential revenue improvements
- Develop and maintain internal reporting
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of pricing or revenue strategy experience, or an equivalent of financial analysis or marketing insights
- Experience working on pricing strategy with tiered product offerings
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to manage and manipulate data
- Capability to work in a quickly evolving environment and make decisions or providing recommendations without having perfect data
- Strong written, oral and overall presentation skills
- Understanding of the technical side of marketing
Ability to act and respond in a fast-paced environment
We’d love to see:
- An MBA
- Experience with subscription pricing models
Does this sound like you?
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.