In today’s corporate landscape, cyber risk poses an increasingly sophisticated threat. Bloomberg’s clients and prospects are concerned about the potential for their private data to be exposed, and they’re apprehensive of possible disruptions to their key operations. The Business and Client Risk Engagement team brings transparency to Bloomberg's risk management and cyber security practices, to gain and keep client trust so they renew and expand their use of Bloomberg’s offerings.
On our team you'll focus on developing and facilitating client communications around our Risk and Security practices. You’ll develop relationships with risk professionals at our biggest clients, as an adjunct part of the sales and support groups that keep our business growing.
What’s in it for you?
The world of risk is constantly evolving and changing. The environment you’ll join is fast-paced, and the work you will do is critical to Bloomberg’s growth. You’ll get to work with and learn about virtually every business unit and many other departments within Bloomberg. Colleagues will depend upon you as part of their sales strategies and request-for-proposal efforts. Your work will be critical to closing new business and maintaining existing client dependency on Bloomberg. You will leverage your existing Risk experience while working with your colleagues to develop your own skills with the Bloomberg products.
We’ll trust you to:
- Complete RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs), and DDQs for existing clients and prospects, in a thoughtful, accurate, and timely manner
- Respond to a high volume of client requests for detailed accurate answers about our security practices and controls through written documentation, phone and in-person meetings
- Research, write, and gain appropriate approvals for improving our response library
- Generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Liaise across business lines to influence strategies to improve Bloomberg’s risk controls, based on client findings
You need to have:
- 2-6 years of broad risk management experience in financial services, FINTEC or related industries
- Familiarity with or demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and frameworks, including: NIST 800-53, ISO 27000 series, ITIL, COBIT, or COSO
- Familiarity with or demonstrated knowledge of third party risk management life cycles in the financial services or related industries
- Ability to understand requirements articulated in Requests for Proposals (RFP), Request for Information (RFI) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and leverage existing documentation to respond appropriately
- Strong knowledge of information security, technology and associated risks, including an understanding of existing and upcoming regulations and the potential impact on the company and its clients
- Tested Project management skills, including strength in managing and organizing multiple projects with variable timeliness
- Client-facing attitude and skillset
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a work in a fast paced environment including translation of complex concepts and issues into insights for Senior Management and non-technical audiences
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.