Bloomberg's SAP competency center is seeking an SAP Procurement Analyst with a strong understanding of SAP's MM Procurement, CLM, Sourcing and Ariba modules. The analyst will be responsible for the design, build, and support of procure-to-pay business solutions spanning SAP, internal Bloomberg and external (supplier) systems. This will include defining business requirements, leading the design process, implementing, and testing application capabilities. The analyst will proactively work with the end-user community to improve business processes and procedures. The analyst will also investigate and present new technology and solutions to the SAP user community. The analyst will also serve as the primary backup to the 1st level support team for end-user questions and issues.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide innovative solution recommendations utilizing various Procurement related technologies
- Investigate new technologies and how they can be leveraged to improve our processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, as well as Engineering, to solve business problems
- Be a self-directed, hard-working team member who’s equally comfortable working independently as well as a part of our highly collaborative team
- Demonstrate leadership skills particularly in project management and meeting facilitation
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of SAP configuration experience in various SAP Procurement and Ariba solutions
- History of delivering high-quality projects on time and under aggressive schedules
- The ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects
- Project management skills utilizing a formal project methodology including requirements gathering, design, SAP configuration, testing, training and cutover
- The ability to drive small cross-functional teams across technical, business and functional resources
We'd love to see:
- A self-starter who’s capable of driving requirements gathering sessions and managing issue resolutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the technical experience and ability to identify root cause application issues
- Demonstrated ability to keep current on new SAP functionality and understand complex system landscapes deeply integrated with legacy systems
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.