SAP Project Analyst - FI/CO
New York, NY
Posted Mar 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 89786
Our SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling (FI/CO) team is responsible for the design, build and support of SAP’s GL/AP/AR/TR/CO/AA modules and their integration with other SAP modules and legacy Bloomberg systems. We’re always looking for ways to use innovative technology to add value to our business, streamline processes, and integrate our systems. We’re looking for someone with a passion for continuous improvement and dedication to staying abreast of the latest SAP tools to join our dynamic New York-based team.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide innovative solution recommendations in SAP FI/CO
- Investigate new technologies and how they can be leveraged to improve our processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, as well as Engineering, to solve business problems
- Be a self-directed, hard-working team member who’s equally comfortable working independently as well as a part of our highly collaborative team
- Demonstrate leadership skills particularly in project management and meeting facilitation
You’ll need to have:
- 10 or more years of SAP configuration experience in SAP FI/CO
- Demonstrated experience delivering in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent judgement when dealing with people and prioritizing deliverables
- A well-developed network and examples successfully influencing people to see and follow your vision
- Iterative and agile project management experience
- Experience getting stuff done in a large, multifaceted and matrixed organization
- Ability to understand operational and technical opportunity areas and advocate for smart solutions
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.