SAP Reporting Analytics Team Member
New York, NY
Posted Sep 28, 2021 - Requisition No. 95855
The SAP Reporting & Analytics team member will be responsible for proposing and delivering solutions to fulfill client’s financial reporting and analytics requirements. The team member should be proficient with the latest reporting tools in order to help our client gain a driven advantage. The responsibilities of this position also include participating in the business blueprinting, architect & design, development and delivery of reporting/analytical applications and dashboards. A detailed understanding of the SAP system landscape with an emphasis in the financial components is a must.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Provide expertise within the area of SAP Business Objects 4.3 product suite (Web Intelligence, Lumira and Crystal Reports)
- Demonstrate knowledge of data warehouse and software development methodologies to chip in to the overall project by recommending approaches
- Suggest analytical interfaces for all levels of business users
- Troubleshoot and analyze and resolve technical problems
- Participate in implementation, upgrade and support activities
- Contribute to the preparation of sophisticated proposals ensuring that client needs are met
- Adapt and function optimally in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under bold deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be adaptable to project and customer needs
- Independently articulate & define analytics solutions being used by client senior management levels
- Learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 5+ years in SAP Business Objects (Platform and Reporting)
- Minimum of 2+ years in SAP Business Warehouse
- Minimum of 1+ years of SAP ABAP Development
- Expert experience in Lumira, Web Intelligence (WEBI), Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office and Query Designer with multiple project implementations
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Data Extraction, Cleansing and Loading from the source system to the target data marts / data warehouse used for reporting
- At least 1 SAP BW/BOBJ full lifecycle implementations including data modeling, BI Platform Administration, and reporting
- Proven experience implementing solutions using BW, BEx & BOBJ
- Understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud/Digital Boardroom, BW/4HANA, S/4 Embedded Analytics
- Experience in SCRUM or SAP (or any other equivalent) project implementation methodology
SAP BI/BW/BOBJ/HANA certifications are a plus
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.