SCCM & InTune System Administrator - Corporate Technology
New York, NY
Posted Jan 7, 2023 - Requisition No. 113217
Bloomberg Corporate Technology is responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Bloomberg’s Enterprise IT systems including our global corporate network, and the hardware and software to support over 21,000 employees in more than 170 offices around the world. Corporate Technology develops, deploys, and relies upon a complex set of proprietary and third-party systems to deliver the services it provides to those systems are the key to moving Bloomberg's businesses forward.
The Desktop Operations Team consists of Admins responsible for overseeing the maintenance and security of our infrastructure for multiple environments within Bloomberg. We work closely with many internal business units and colleagues to ensure that employees have secure and efficient systems to fulfill their daily duties. From early on, you’ll help empower our roadmap, be given challenging tasks, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility.
The Desktop Services Team is seeking an experienced individual to manage our end user compute environment with over 30,000 endpoints. Your responsibilities will include maintainining policy, software and operating system deployment management while leveraging Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and InTune. This professional will need deep understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and it’s infrastructure with strong PowerShell scripting skills.
In addition to day to day support, you will work closely with your teammates and customers to relay critical information while documenting your work. You will be asked to follow the procedures put into place in terms of change management and ensuring these changes are ready for our environment, communicating these changes all while providing a seamless user experience.
You'll need To have:
- 7+ Years of experience with medium to large scale IT enterprise application and/or infrastructure
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, similar field of study or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive scripting skills utilizing PowerShell & Python
- Advanced knowledge in SCCM OS, Software, patch deployment using SCCM Current Branch in a multisite corporate environment
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy architecture
- Advanced understanding of Windows Operating Systems including experience in Microsoft Enterprise, Third Party security
- Experience with SQL queries, Windows system internals, network design principles, and routing knowledge
- Knowledge in server and client application administration and experience with other MS System Center applications desirable (SCOM, Orchestrator)
patching, Windows 10 & InTune/Azure Support
We’d Love to See:
- Knowledge in packaging with Admin Studio or similar applications
- IT Security Fundamentals
- Mac administration skills including deploying software and patches
- Programming in Python, Ruby, C++ or other modern programming languages
- Experience with SPLUNK
- Linux Administration (Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc)
- Leadership Experience
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 125,000 - 160,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus