Sales Relationship Manager – New York/Corporations Team
New York, NY
Posted Nov 7, 2019 - Requisition No. 79467
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
We are seeking a Federal Markets Sales Executive to join our Corporations Team in New York. You will be tasked with expanding the terminal footprint and selling enterprise solutions within the Federal Government vertical. It’s a unique opportunity to position our products across a wide array of prospects focused on capital markets, industry research, and supply chain risk. If you are someone who can connect the dots, seize opportunities, and drive complex sales opportunities within large organizations this is the role for you.
We will trust you to:
- Adjust as needed
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for our terminal business and broader enterprise solutions.
- Use your prospecting skills to seek out new opportunities to grow the business both intra-account and with new agencies.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business. This will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who leverage our broader technology and data suite.
- Have the ability to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for your customers.
- Ability to navigate complex sales opportunities in large organizations.
- Credibly position our analytics, data, and solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape.
- Ability to collaborate and engage internal stakeholders to close six figure deals.
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of experience selling in the federal markets vertical or selling within the financial markets
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, -business development and closing sales
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Experience selling into federal market vertical including the intelligence community
- Knowledge of supply chain risk
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.