Salesforce Engineer - Sales Intelligence
New York, NY
Posted Sep 20, 2020 - Requisition No. 83679
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 345,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance.
Our Salesforce team is directly responsible for empowering our sales force with tools that provide insight into the selling process, aid to set business strategy, and ensure the team's continued success. Our support team uses our cutting edge solutions to efficiently handle thousands of client requests each day. We're looking for an agile and tenacious engineer who will play an integral role in developing and maintaining our Sales and Service Cloud applications built on the Salesforce platform. You will have enormous opportunities to learn and we’ll trust you to generate ideas that positively influence product direction.
You’ll need to have:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience
- 3+ years of professional experience developing applications on Salesforce platform (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL/SOSL)
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology field
We would love to see:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, or Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with integrating external applications with Salesforce platform
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.