Senior Account Executive (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Mar 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 74180
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you could not do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, social, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media Group is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
As the senior sales professional in New York you're responsible for client facing relationships representing Bloomberg's complete multi-platform media offerings. The ability to create and innovate collaboratively with the client generating a positive revenue or share growth across Bloomberg media. This position will require an innovative sales professional to work well both externally and internally to keep the client's and Bloomberg's priorities in mind. Profitable and renewing revenue growth is the core objective.
*This is a contract position lasting through late Fall 2019
You’ll need to have:
- Experience with the following desired: Cross media platform selling; Strong digital video and social sales experience; History with custom content sales and creative development; Analytics; Media campaigns; Programmatic sales.
- Significant and strong client relationships at all levels
- Track record of total revenue and platform revenue growth
- Track record of creative ideas that generate renewable and successful partnerships with clients/brands
- Demonstrated track record of forecasting and pipeline management
- Proficiency with salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of recent/relevant advertising sales experience
- Self-motivated; enthusiastic; strong teammate
- Intellectual Curiosity. Hunger. Relentless desire to win. Tireless and strong work ethic. Love of design, ideas, and creative.
- Capable of multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Passion for media, advertising and business with a strong understanding of media advertising landscape
- Willingness for business travel as needed
We’ll trust you to:
- Coverage of the entire client and agency relationship at ALL levels, for all accounts under purview
- Internal and external communication at a highly productive and seamless level
- Regular client outreach to introduce relevant new products, sponsorship, platforms and/or proactive media opportunities.
- Up sell existing programs with relevant add-ons and platform extensions
- Help to craft post campaign performance analysis
- Close existing projects and continuously fill project/revenue pipeline
- Ability to prospect and develop new business
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status