Senior Agile Program Manager- Market and Community
New York, NY
Posted Sep 24, 2019 - Requisition No. 78362
We, at the Product Delivery Office, work closely with engineering, product and sales teams across the entire organization to design and continuously improve software products delivery processes, organizational models, strategies, plans and procedures. As a member of our team, you will also have an opportunity to establish processes and policies that promote company culture and vision. Our team members coach, lead and motivate Engineering and Product managers and team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication. We help to set goals and evaluate teams’ performance and growth with qualitative and quantitative metrics.
As a part of the Product Delivery Office team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and implement innovative product development processes to deliver the most complex and ground-breaking Bloomberg's products and initiatives across global markets.
We are looking for experienced Program Manager and Agile leader that can take our teams to the next level by helping them adopt, utilize and scale Agile processes and practices, so they can focus on the most important initiatives for our clients and deliver the most value to them.
We'll Trust You To:
- Define, Improve and Deliver the tailored Product Increment (PI) process for our internal clients
- Enable cross-team collaboration, and oversee risk and dependency management
- Partner with internal clients and partner organization to help coordinate cross team initiatives, backlogs and planning
- Act as a coach and mentor to members of the scrum team, product and program management, and leadership and be able to lead by example when necessary
- Exercise and champion the Agile principles and practices
- Partner with other Agile PMs to create consistency in implementing and evolving practices
- Mentor Scrum Masters to create consistency and continued improvement in implementing and evolving Agile/Scrum practices across the organization.
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
You Need To Have:
- Background in Program/Project management, process design and improvement while using Agile principles and methods
- Experience implementing Agile/Scrum to new and existing teams
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- High level of energy and engagement
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
If this sounds like you apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.