Senior Creative Strategist, Bloomberg New Economy
New York, NY
Posted Feb 18, 2021 - Requisition No. 88930
Bloomberg New Economy is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist/Director to play a key role in its next chapter of growth. Building on the success of three annual forums, we are growing our media footprint, the portfolio of offerings, the number of convenings, our IP and thought leadership, and the community of partners. Our mission, to forge common ground between East and West for a more sustainable, equitable world, is more urgent than ever.
Like our broader community, you find joy in and are energized by a challenge; chaos is the energy, not the enemy. You believe that what’s next will be defined by those who demonstrate leadership amidst the chaos. Those who are inspired by the inherent nature of the global economy -- the fluidity, the dynamic, and the potential.
You have a pulse on cultural, digital, social and market trends, and can apply them in crafting distinctive presentations, multi-platform assets, conversational prompts, and experiences. You are immersed in technological advancements, geopolitical climate and business markets and bring the gravitas of that worldview to what you build.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop creative assets and visuals that bring to life the vision of Bloomberg New Economy, including new products and features that don’t yet exist
- Elevate the visual experience of Bloomberg New Economy for partners through materials, experiences, assets and activations that set a new standard for partnerships with corporations, governments and foreign direct investment organizations
- Build custom, memorable materials to recruit new partners, advisors and members from around the world
- Bring big ideas to defining a signature look, feel, sound and approach to content, graphics and experiences that will allow us to expand our footprint across platforms
- Define a signature approach to modern thought leadership
- Own the design and development of multimedia IP, co-produced with our Partners, that will come from new Councils on Climate, Health, Cities and Trade & Finance
- Serves as creative director and strategist across many facets of the projects that enable its commercial growth
You’ll need to have:
- 6-12 years of experience in design, creative and strategy
- A bias toward originality and invention
- Excellent digital, social, and integrated marketing experience
- Ability to tell a story visually through digital experiences and decks that flow with a clear, concise, data-rich story
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Ability to multitask; work on several clients in diverse industries with multifaceted needs all at once
- Strong strategic writing skills – you can distill complexities to any audience
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly!
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.