Senior Credit Research Analyst - Consumer
New York, NY
Posted Oct 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 105277
Companies are the backbone of the stock and bond markets. Bloomberg Intelligence ("BI") conducts in-depth research on large and midsize companies to help stock and bond investors effectively evaluate those companies. We analyse the unique attributes of each business, how it competes against other companies in its industry and how the business strategies and successes translate into financial results.
Our analysts also research the technology, regulation, litigation and economies that will shape the environment for these companies and the related industry impact.
BI research is a combination of written analysis accompanied by interactive charting and analytics created from company reported data as well as industry and government data. Analysts review, check and curate this data into comprehensive and logically arranged dashboards to support their own research and to provide Bloomberg Terminal users a platform to view and analyse the data as well.
Our Credit Research team provides unique insights and tools to help clients frame fundamentals and relative value of corporate bonds and CDS.
What's the role?
- You will be responsible for providing credit research coverage for the consumer sector
- You will provide frequent research on both thematic and timely event driven analysis
- You will spend your day providing our clients with in-depth research and relative value thoughts on the key issuers and themes within these sectors. In addition, investor outreach, including webinars, calls and presentations will also be an important part of your day to day role
- Significant buy-or-sell side credit research experience
- Extraordinary primary research and writing skills
- Knowledge of the Bloomberg Terminal
- Marketing or business development experience
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- A passion for collaboration
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of finance and accounting
You'll need to have:
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.