As the Know Your Customer (KYC) industry evolves at a rapid pace, we are responding by building innovative and best-in-class enterprise software solutions that enable our clients to gain a competitive edge in their industry. Our products, Entity Exchange and Entity Intelligence, provide our clients’ ways to optimize workflows, satisfy KYC regulatory laws, receive proactive notifications, and ultimately reduce the friction of doing business.
As an engineer on the team, you will be contributing to Bloomberg Entity Exchange, a centralized, secure platform to enable trading counterparties to manage and share client data and documents. The product accelerates the onboarding process between brokers, hedge funds, and corporations while letting each party maintain control of their information.
In our dynamic and collaborative environment, you will design and build application services that are flexible, scalable, and easy to maintain. You will also help figure out the right solutions for our clients’ needs. If you are passionate about helping us build these solutions, we want to hear from you.
We’ll trust you to:
- Design, architect, and develop application data solutions that solve business problems in innovate ways
- Design and Develop robust fault tolerant ways to store and access data
- Collaborate within an agile, multi-disciplinary, fast-moving team
- Advocate for high quality, well-tested solutions
- Take ownership and drive technical solutions from inception to production release
Need to have:
- 3-5 years proven experience with technical architecture/design and implementation of enterprise scale software projects
- Experience in writing software in 1 or more languages, ideally Python
- Strong technical problem solving skills, good ability to troubleshoot and debug
- Experience in data modelling, data engineering, software design, ETL
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases, including schema design, transactions, and performance tuning
- Experience using ORMs for application/database integration (SQL Alchemy, Django, Hibernate, or other)
- Experience designing applications that employ encryption when data is stored
- Experience with software best practices including automated testing, continuous integration, and documentation
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
We’d love to see:
- Experience building asynchronous services and message queues (Rabbit MQ, Celery)
- Experience building and defining API interfaces and building RESTful services using OAS 3.0
- Experience with designing software for and deploying to private clouds