Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Automation
New York, NY
Posted Mar 5, 2018 - Requisition No. 65682
On the Data Automation team, we develop the machine learning models and infrastructure to automate the processing of all types of financial documents. Our team has built some of the world's most sophisticated deep learning models, which beat the performance of the best analysts in the market. The models we build enable our customers to get the right answers fast.
As part of our team, you will research machine learning solutions and build infrastructure for accurate and scalable solutions. If you're excited by the idea of applying technology and automation to complex data problems, keep reading.
We'll trust you to:
- Build machine learning models to understand documents and drive insights.
- Design and implement efficient pipelines for data manipulation, processing and delivery to our end users
- Create tools for automated quality assurance and anomaly detection to alert stakeholders of changes in the quality of machine learning models and analytics
- Develop quality software through code reviews, automated testing and design reviews
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python and C/C++
- A solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design concepts
- Experience with machine learning, statistical models and natural language processing
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
We'd love to see:
- Experience with concurrent programming and distributed systems
- Familiarity with solving problems using heterogeneous hardware
- Exposure to deep learning