The Engineering Sales Intelligence Team is passionate about driving high impact by pushing technological boundaries and cultivating a culture of innovation and creativity. We focus on adopting, integrating with, and building tools necessary to drive the most efficient developer experience with a focus on high reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ultimately helps Bloomberg increase revenue through the subscription and usage of all its products. CRM tools empower global sales and product departments to engage with millions of existing and prospective clients by leveraging opportunities and user analytics, while providing excellent product support. As part of this dynamic team, you will influence the direction and delivery of this multidimensional platform.
In this role, you will have hands-on experience with a CRM solution that has been built in-house and rivals others in the market. You will be analyzing information, extracting meaningful and actionable data, and building machine learning models to help solve complex problems. You will design machine learning solutions in the sales domain and help improve the speed and reliability of the existing pipelines and infrastructure.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build machine learning models to predict sales opportunities, streamline manual workflows and analyze results to ensure they align with business objectives
- Design and implement efficient pipelines using data exploration and Natural Language Processing
- Contribute to machine learning infrastructure for release management, deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Work in a fast-paced and agile environment to deliver high-quality features to our clients
- Work with data collection, data cleansing, feature engineering, model selection, training, testing, and deployment
You need to have:
- 2+ year of experience with Machine Learning, statistical models and Natural Language Processing
- Proven track record of building and shipping ML pipelines using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, classification, and optimization
- 4+ years of professional experience with strong coding skills in one or more of: Python, C++, C#, Java
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and communication skills
We’d love to see:
- MS or PhD degree in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematical background (Probability and Statistics)
- Proficiency in one or more SQL database technologies such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience and passion working with CRM applications is a plus
- Enhance, build, and support innovative full stack applications
- Working in a cross-functional Agile team environment