Senior NLP Engineer - Communications Intelligence
New York, NY
Posted Feb 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 73588
The Communications Intelligence team handles around 5 million questions from more than 300,000 clients, creating more than a billion rows of chat data yearly. Our representatives answer questions in real time across the globe 24/7 and in several languages.
Our team has built Neural Networks and traditional Machine Learning solutions that answer 600,000 client queries a year automatically, without human intervention. The inquiries that our system cannot automatically answer are then classified by another model and routed to the representative with the skillset to answer them. We also build solutions for entity extraction, sentiment analysis, summarization, trending topics. We are even currently looking to building a conversational AI into the client support experience.
We’ll trust you to:
- Identify and formulate various challenges in user support domains as Machine Learning (ML) problems.
- Design, develop, validate and deploy proposed ML solutions.
- Take tech lead on the team in ML/NLP domain and be able to keep up with the latest academic and industry solutions.
You'll need to have:
- PhD or Masters degree in ML /NLP
- 2+ years of industry experience in ML/NLP domain
- A real passion for design, problem solving, and hands-on development
- Experience and/or interest in implementing ML/NLP applications- Good communication skills
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Python, Java, or any OOP language
- Publications in top-tier conferences or journals
- Experience in Deep learning- Interest in the latest technologies, industry practices, research, and trends