Senior Project Manager - Capital Projects
New York, NY
Posted May 10, 2019 - Requisition No. 75059
The Corporate Workplace team is looking for a talented client side Project Manager. In this role we will require you to have a high degree of professional knowledge managing a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders and partners. You will be expected to deliver exceptional projects in line with business requirements of quality, time and cost. You need to be able to communicate and articulate the needs of the project and provide accurate reporting to the client, project team lead and senior management.
You will be responsible for end to end delivery including the development of end-user program requirements and coordination of the occupation of new and refurbished premises (plus decommissioning of the Company's current offices).
You will also be involved in the due diligence process for review of new premises and assist with future capital planning.
This is a challenging, important and well rewarded role within Bloomberg and offers scope for further professional development. There is a level of travel required in support of the role across the region.
We'll Trust You To:
- Develop and manage project execution plan from inception through completion of project
- Ensures "Bloomberg Gateway" of approvals for all project phases are achieved
- Manage project team and coordinate with all stakeholders throughout process
- Ensure project scope remain within agreed upon costs and schedule
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders
- Define communication project protocol, and processes
- Establish internal and external project team and work closely with Procurement to appoint and approve all team consultants
- Manage all project costs, budget development and cost tracking to ensure project remains within budget through pm software e-builder
- Sign off on all financial project reports; invoices
- Ensures effective transition to facilities and infosys team for commissioning and occupancy
You Need To Have:
- MRICS, MCIOB, PMP, MAPM Bachelor's degree or related work experience in corporate office interior project management
- 7+ years experience in international project management with emphasis on corporate offices, communication rooms, technology & infrastructure
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects of varying size and complexity following a robust procedural and governance structure
- Programming / Scheduling and Milestone management experience
- Experience developing, monitoring and managing budgets
- The ability to set clear goals and objectives with team members.
- Excel in building teams for success
- Manage team to make maximum contribution and full participation
- The ability to make decisions, render judgment or take action that will guide issues toward resolution
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite, MS Project, Primavera or other industry project management software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.