Senior Project Manager
New York, NY
Posted Aug 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 93415
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg’s brand, content, design and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, this team has editorial, digital, design, production and project management capabilities. The Studio handles projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally.
The creative project management team proactively ensures the smooth running of project work flowing through the studio, coordinating tasks and activities with creative teams, marketing managers and partners to meet deadlines. We are looking for a coordinated project manager who is passionate about the details, thinks multiple steps ahead, stays composed and proactive under pressure, and is known for being a successful problem solver!
We'll trust you to:
- Effectively coordinate, lead, and prioritize multiple creative projects and campaigns involving multiple collaborators
- Be the connector of all parties across multiple projects, design resources, stakeholders and campaigns
- Build sophisticated timelines using Workfront, actively tracking projects through all stages of creative development - from briefing to production and final delivery - maintaining/adjusting workflow as needed
- Move projects forward, ensuring the right resources are allocated to the right projects and all necessary parties are informed of the status
- Handle and traffic deliverables to internal approvers and clients during the review process
- Influence process and propose new ways to work effectively
- Assist in managing outside resources by gathering estimates and specs, acquiring budget approvals, crafting purchase orders, handing off work and tracking progress
- Coordinate multiple complex campaigns and creative projects across the creative, editorial and video teams within the Marketing team
- Lead creative/stakeholder team(s) via daily or weekly status updates, to work through logistical, timing and communication issues that will arise during the lifespan of a project
- Build relationships with fellow creatives and associates
You need to have:
- 5-7 years in a high-volume, fast paced environment, preferably from an in house creative agency
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and tenacity to overcome obstacles and maintain progress and composure in a high-pressure environment
- Experience managing omnichannel digital campaigns, website, performance marketing and print creative
- Ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal direction
- A keen eye on the goals and objectives of the project—both for business stakeholders and the creative team
- Experience validating briefs and objectives, deadlines and deliverables and requesting specific details necessary to commence the work
- Ability to review new requests and gather relevant information & scope of project so it can be assigned to the appropriate global resource for action
- Experience running regular status meetings, creative review sessions and update meetings, and coordinating next steps
- Ability to act decisively, maintaining a respectful demeanor when managing expectations or resolving conflicts
- Experience selecting and managing vendors
- Acrobat Pro and all MS Office software proficiency is a must
- Solid understanding of the creative process and cross-media ad specs (print, out-of-home and digital) is helpful
- Experience with Workfront a plus
- Experience or interest in building and implementing process a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity! It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.