Senior Recruitment Partner, Marketing and Workplace Operations - Bloomberg Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Aug 19, 2022 - Requisition No. 106628
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role:
You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Bloomberg’s Financial Services – the most fundamental part of Bloomberg’s revenue and marketplace strategy. You will be aligned to Marketing/Events and Workplace Operations. Among these businesses, you’ll be responsible for finding the best talent across a diverse slate of professionals. Out of the gate, you’ll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s business strategy.
We’ll trust you to:
- Own and implement the recruiting strategy for the Bloomberg’s Marketing & Workplace Operations businesses
- Fully understand the needs of your respective hiring managers’ and collaborate with them to lead the full lifecycle recruitment process for mid-to-senior level hires across Bloomberg’s Marketing & Workplace Operations functions
- Source candidates directly through both internal and external industry networking events and various online recruiting tools
- Manage and review resumes, schedule, interview, negotiate offers/close candidates, transition candidates to onboarding team
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Team up with HR business partners, immigration, relocation, and other folks to quickly get the best candidates onboarded
- Stay on top of market trends affecting the various groups across Marketing & Workplace Operations, as well as employment trends, and advising the business on marketplace trends
- Drive our brand through social media, industry conferences and open house events
- Partner with academic and diversity organizations to improve and enhance our recruitment strategy in addition to building a diverse pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing activities
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of recent recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals within the financial services and marketing spaces
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority and effectively network within a heavily-matrixed organization
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications
- Strong candidate assessment and interviewing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to build inclusive teams
- Be a team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to lead by example
We’d love to see:
- Not only do you know your way around state-of-the-art recruiting and sourcing methods, you have a couple of innovative strategies up your sleeve
- Proven track record to go deep into specific markets and find the best-in-class talent
- You organize data and insights effectively and present to partners and execs with ease
- Both agency and in-house recruiting experience
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime, please have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 145,000 - 170,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus