Bloomberg's Risk Management (BRM) and CRCO groups are critical in supporting the continued development and implementation of Bloomberg's Risk Management Program.
As the Risk Specialist on our team, you will be trusted to collaborate across our department and the enterprise to lead process review engagements with the business to identify, assess & measure risks and controls, and identify issues requiring mitigation. Our colleagues in various business units will depend on you to provide them the information and intelligence needed to take informed and calculated risk and make recommendations on methods for risk mitigation.
We'll trust you to:
- You will be responsible for the successful completion of a portfolio of highly visible risk reviews and initiatives
- Step into the fast-paced day-to-day business environment and understand the objectives of the business and exiting processes
- You will map out processes and identify key dependencies, risks, controls, and issues as well as rank them based on impact and probability
- Analyze data and link them to processes and risks to substantiate the risk profile of the businesses
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships at all levels
- Work on the application and evolution of Bloomberg best practices and risk management framework
- Come up with innovative ways to enhance our systems and to make our data-related processes more efficient, accurate and timely
You’ll Need to Have:
- 7+ years of experience in Risk Management and/or Management Consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Baseline understanding of information technology concepts and operations
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to simplify difficult concepts and challenges by thinking analytically
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and effective under pressure
- Strong leadership skills to guide organizational change and partner with both senior management and staff
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.