Senior SAP ABAP Engineer (Consultant)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 17, 2018 - Requisition No. 68165
As an SAP ABAP consultant developer on our team, you will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle including requirements gathering and analysis, design, coding in ABAP, application scenario testing, implementation, and code maintenance. You will assist the in-house SAP team in the effort to enhance Bloomberg's Procure-to-pay and Order- to-cash processes. It is these processes that power Bloomberg's operational excellence and guarantee the company's continued growth.
You will find success by leveraging your strong business-processing acumen, being a highly motivated and quick learner, and having excellent problem solving and debugging skills and the ability to draw upon professional experience and share knowledge.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in ABAP development in at least SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and above
- A strong understanding of OO paradigm and experience in OO design- Excellent knowledge of database design and transactional processing
- Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong troubleshooting skills in general
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A good understanding of SD, MM, and FI modules
We’d love to see:
- Experience with SAP Hana, UI5 development
- Experience with Workflow, ALE/EDI
- Expertise in SOA