Senior Software Engineer - Business Process Management
New York, NY
Posted Mar 8, 2018 - Requisition No. 58476
You're the type of person who can work with the business to design, develop, and implement the perfect solution. You love challenges, so integrating our product into multiple systems and workflows is something you'd thrive on. When new technologies come out, you immediately evaluate them to see how they could make us better; performance and reliability are always at the top of your mind.
Order to Cash is critical to Bloomberg's sales process. We build systems that generate billing and service-related events in real time. Without us, new sales would not be possible. From receiving orders to billing clients(and everything in between), Bloomberg's billions of dollars of revenue are processed through our systems each year.
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in C++, C# or Java
- Strong communication skills AND analytical and creative problem solving skills-Good understanding of object oriented design
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture and multi-layered architecture
We'd love to see:
- Relational database experience including developing stored procedures, query optimization and tuning, and database design
- Hands on experience with Linux and virtualized servers