Senior Software Engineer - Tradebook Futures
New York, NY
Posted Aug 6, 2018 - Requisition No. 66004
Bloomberg Tradebook is a leading technology provider of a cross-asset electronic trading platform that enables equities, futures, and options trading around the world. In Tradebook Futures, we are focused on building high performance and extremely low latency software that allows futures traders to trade more efficiently on exchanges around the world on a distributed platform.
Our platform provides workflows and algorithms that are specialized to match a client’s trading strategy, and automate their orders, and measure performance. Traditional trading requires a person manually making decisions, but Tradebook Futures provides algorithms that allows the machine to make the decision for you.
We'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the entire SDLC, from meeting with the business to implementing solutions, deployment and support
- Find opportunities to use new technology and boost performance
- Think outside the box to solve business problems
- Work independently and part of the team
- Lead and own complex projects and adjust to priorities based on market demand
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience with C++
- Experience with a scripting language
- Experience with working on relational databases and UNIX/Linux
- Strong communication skills, collaboration and problem solving
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
We would love to see:
- Understanding of or desire to learn futures trading domain
- Experience with automation testing
Tradebook Futures takes low latency to a whole new level, and we want you to join us!