Senior Software Engineer- Entitlements Management and Reporting System
New York, NY
Posted Jan 5, 2023 - Requisition No. 113132
The EMRS (Entitlements Management and Reporting System) team builds state-of-the-art software to support product implementation and client-facing tools that allow clients to manage their data distribution, users, applications and respective permissions. Our highly-scalable solutions offer efficient, customizable and innovative alternatives to clients. We are solving old problems in a new way and bringing balanced competition to a well-established market. Our primary technical stack is React, NodeJS, Python / Flask. Our enterprise software makes up part of one of the fastest growing areas of Bloomberg (Enterprise Technology - Real-time), and we work directly with clients on the groundbreaking of financial technology.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary, fast paced team
- Communicate and work well with product managers and end users
- Work across multiple teams in Engineering
- Bring in outstanding open-source technologies (with option to contribute back)
You’ll need to have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, similar field of study or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Experience working with APIs and API Best Practices (REST, GraphQL)
We’d love to see:
- Open Source Contributions
- Experience working in CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of Dev Ops, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, and Deployment tools
- SRE Mindset (debugging, performance, low-latency)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 160,000 - 240,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus