Senior Sterling B2B Integrator Engineer (Contract)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 11, 2022 - Requisition No. 105368
Please note this is a contract position.
Our team focuses on Business-to-Business communications. We are part of a larger team that supports Bloomberg's Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay processes ensuring the best possible service to our customers. We use IBM Sterling B2B Integrator to interface with external partners to exchange a variety of message formats using NDM, SFTP and other protocols.
What's the Role?
We are seeking an experienced Senior IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Developer to help our team. We are looking for a someone who can collaboratively work with our team in their effort to streamline our system and revamp existing processes, laying a foundation for secure, compliant and maintainable system. This is a contract position.
You’ll need to have:
* 5+ years of Hands-on experience in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator development and administration
* Deep expertise in Sterling B2B Integrator Business Process Development (BPML), Mapping using Map Editor and Transformation Extender
* Good understanding of architecture, message formats and communication protocols
* Experience with Connect:Direct Adapter and Mailboxes
* Experience with on-boarding new partners, messages and making changes to existing partner EDI setups to address a variety of use cases
We'll like to see:
* Experience with SAP IDOCs and interfacing
* Unix scripting skills, JAVA, Python
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.