Senior Sterling B2B Integrator Engineer (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Oct 25, 2022 - Requisition No. 110772
Please note this is a contract position.
Our team focuses on Business-to-Business communications. We are part of a larger team that supports Bloomberg's Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay processes ensuring the best possible service to our customers. We use IBM Sterling B2B Integrator to interface with external partners to exchange a variety of message formats using NDM, SFTP and other protocols.
What's the Role?
We are seeking an experienced Senior IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Developer to help our team. We are looking for a someone who can collaboratively work with our team in their effort to streamline our system and revamp existing processes, laying a foundation for secure, compliant and maintainable system. This is a contract position.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator development and administration
- Deep expertise in Sterling B2B Integrator Business Process Development (BPML), Mapping using Map Editor and Transformation Extender
- Good understanding of architecture, message formats and communication protocols
- Experience with Connect:Direct Adapter and Mailboxes
- Experience with on-boarding new partners, messages and making changes to existing partner EDI setups to address a variety of use cases
We'll like to see:
- Experience with SAP IDOCs and interfacing
- Unix scripting skills, JAVA, Python
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 800 - 1,250 USD Daily