The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen. We have an exciting opportunity available to join the Global HCM Technology team. In this role you will support HR professionals, internal key partners, and partner with our best-in-class technology team to provide exceptional customer support and HR systems solutions.
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or position. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. That being said, it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and lead multiple independent projects, including testing and delivery
- Respond to escalated HRIS inquiries and issues, providing high-level customer service and problem resolutions in compliance with internal controls and security processes
- Troubleshoot HR system issues that are escalated by our Global HR Service Center and propose solutions for better processes and efficiency
- Serve as a subject matter expert for HR modules to the global organization, including Core HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Position Management, Organization structures, Security, and Reporting
- Contribute to the planning, execution and ongoing improvements of HR systems by gathering and maintaining global business requirements
- Monitor technology trends for SaaS, Workday cloud, and internal applications and leverage user communities to maintain and expand your knowledge base to improve HRIS capabilities ensuring a deep understanding of different HR technologies
- Cultivate executive and end-user relationships by building strong working connections with the HR, Payroll, IT, and other business user
- Serve as an advocate for business transformation, providing insight to better enabling teams to embrace Workday technologies
- Make recommendations on workday strategies and provide insights to better enhance integrations to proprietary HCM systems
- Manage both high-level and detailed technical discussions with stakeholders
- Assist with designing, documenting, and delivering end user training
- Be responsible for the utilization of test automation in Kainos for weekly and bi-annual Workday refreshes
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years experience working within a Human Resources Information Systems team
- HRIS administrator experience, including system maintenance, configuration, build, and testing
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Strong customer-focus and consultative approach when collaborating and communicating with Human Resources, Global People Services and Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- A preference for working with a collaborative and creative team where you will naturally share ideas
- Ability to work in a high speed and entrepreneurial environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.