Senior Technical Recruiter - Software Engineering
New York, NY
Posted Apr 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 90473
Our Software Engineers tackle some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. Recruiting is a key driver of Bloomberg Engineering’s success. We take great pride in attracting, assessing and impressing the best engineers on the market.
We work in a fast-paced environment developing creative strategies to hire the best talent in the market. We partner across our software engineering department to ensure we have a deep understanding of their business objectives, products, people, and challenges. We are a curious, data-driven team that is passionate about providing the best candidate experience.
We'll trust you to:
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates through direct sourcing activities.
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from reviewing resumes to closing candidates, in a high volume and complex recruitment environment.
- Be creative with sourcing strategies.
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- Use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts.
- Project manage key initiatives that impact the overall Software Engineering recruitment strategy.
- Know what is happening in the external market.
- Drive our brand through social media, industry conferences and open house events.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Immigration Specialists, Relocation Experts to achieve a common goal.
You’ll need to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of technical recruitment experience
- Proven track record of directly sourcing software engineers
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- A consultative approach with the ability to influence.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a team player who’s self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity
- Be curious, innovative and analytical.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.