Senior UI Developer – Sales Intelligence (Consultant)
New York, NY
Posted Jul 11, 2018 - Requisition No. 67575
The Engineering Sales Intelligence Team is passionate about driving high impact by pushing technological boundaries and cultivating a culture of innovation and creativity. We focus on adopting, integrating with, and building tools necessary to drive the most efficient developer experience with a focus on high reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ultimately helps Bloomberg increase revenue through the subscription and usage of all its products. CRM tools empower global sales and product departments to engage with millions of existing and prospective clients by using opportunities and user analytics, while providing excellent product support. As part of this dynamic team, you will influence the direction and delivery of this multidimensional platform.
We'll trust you to:
- Build next-generation UI applications with a focus on the client side.
- Migration of UI's to new webkit-based suite of widgets
- Experience in software quality assurance
You need to have:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
We'd love to see:
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design.
- Experience using GitHub