Senior Unified Communications (UC) Product Manager
New York, NY
Posted Nov 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 79372
From day one, Senior Unified Communications (UC) Product Manager will have the ability to enhance our productivity tools and technology. They will contribute to the vision, roadmap, program and backlog for our UC strategy. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in agile project management principles.
What’s The Role?
You will be a Senior product owner for Unified Communications Collaboration tools and the workplace efficiency program. You will oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads. As Product Owner you will assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation as well as establish feature acceptance criteria.
Well Trust you too:
- Work with enterprise to understand global UC / Collaboration needs
- Understand customer needs for UC hybrid infrastructure
- Review cloud and on-premise systems
- Financial analysis of UC offerings and on-going monitoring of spend against plan
- Responsible for Interop & Hybrid roadmaps
- Coordinate PTSD Gateway functionality
- Develop & Maintain VC engineer certification program
- Work closely with Professional Services to define managed services for hybrid solution
- Work with legal to provide compliant solution in regulated markets
You’ll Need to Have:
- 7+ years of Solutions Architect/Product Management experience in Telecommunications/Unified Communications
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with PBX, Gateways and SIP Infrastructure
- Experience deploying Unified Communications Solutions including Vidyo and Cisco
- Proven success in a project coordination/management role
We’d Love to See:
- Hands on involvement with launching product releases from ideation, developing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and measuring in-life product metrics.
- User-focused thinker with ability to translate user feedback and usage data into requirements
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.