Senior Visual Designer for Web/Mobile
New York, NY
Posted Jul 1, 2020 - Requisition No. 83702
At our core, Bloomberg is an information and technology company, but there is no algorithm to our approach to design. Rather, everything Bloomberg does stems from a desire to meet users’ needs by constantly pushing the boundaries of business, technology, and design.
Bloomberg's visual brand breaks ranks with traditional financial services companies; by being smart, bold, dynamic, and unapologetic; and by making complex user workflows a clear and engaging experience.
Bloomberg's User Experience group is expanding and looking for an experienced, innovative Visual UI Designer for Mobile & Web! We are looking for a multi-disciplinary team player with extensive experience. Working closely with our UX/IX designers, business analysts and engineering teams, you will be designing mobile and web applications across multiple platforms.
You’ll need to have:
- A link to your online portfolio in your resume. Your application will not be considered without a portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and prototyping for mobile applications or mobile-web applications.
- B.S./M.S. in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or related field.
- Demonstrated intuitive and engaging UI design with simple clean style and a pixel-level attention to detail via a portfolio.
- Demonstrated fluency with Sketch and Adobe Creative suite.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.