Senior Full Stack Engineer - Entitlements Management and Reporting System
New York, NY
Posted Nov 11, 2020 - Requisition No. 84039
The EMRS (Entitlements Management and Reporting System) team builds state-of-the-art software to support product implementation and client-facing tools that allow clients to manage their data distribution, users, applications and respective permissions. Our highly-scalable solutions offer efficient, customizable and innovative alternatives to clients. We are solving old problems in a new way and bringing balanced competition to a well-established market. Our primary technical stack is React, NodeJS, Python / Flask. Our enterprise software makes up part of one of the fastest growing areas of Bloomberg (Enterprise Technology - Real-time), and we work directly with clients on the groundbreaking of financial technology.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate within an Agile, multi-disciplinary, fast paced team
- Communicate and work well with product managers and end users
- Work across multiple teams in Engineering
- Bring in outstanding open-source technologies (with option to contribute back)
You’ll need to have 5+ years of work experience or an interest to work in:
- Python and/or NodeJS and frameworks (Flask, Django, etc)
You’ll also need to have:
- Solid understanding of databases (SQL, noSQL)
- Experience working with APIs and API Best Practices (REST, GraphQL)
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field or equivalent proven experience
We’d love to see:
- Open Source Contributions
- Experience working in CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of Dev Ops, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, and Deployment tools
- SRE Mindset (debugging, performance, low-latency)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.