Social Campaign Manager (Contractor)
New York, NY
Posted Dec 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 87728
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
The Social Campaign Manager will manage the post-sale process for social partnerships. This includes being involved in all aspects of the execution of organic and paid media campaigns, as well as ensuring that the social campaigns performs according to benchmarks.
You will lead the execution process by participating in kick off calls, advising on social creative and crafting and copy-editing social copy. This role will work across all digital platforms but specifically focus on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. As part of this role, you will also report on campaign performance and help create best practices.
The ideal candidate should have a detailed understanding of the media landscape, social media platforms, and be able to use analytics to advise on audience behaviors and content strategies. The candidate should also be comfortable writing social media copy and copy-editing copy.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage the post-sale process for social campaigns, including collaborating with various teams to advise on social creative and write and copy-edit social copy
- Build campaigns across social platforms in a timely manner and communicate updates to teams
- Track performance of campaigns, and help make real-time changes to creative, copy, etc. to improve performance
- Monitor social media channels, social listening tools, and more to map user journeys and interactions
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of campaign management and analytic experience across platforms including Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and more, as well as how they relate to owned and earned tactics and other digital marketing methods
- Ability to analyze data to understand budgeting, audience planning, segmentation, and behaviors
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills
- An ability to adapt and learn new platforms
- Project management and analytical skills with an ability to build plans and help execute
- Understanding of the paid media, branded content, and audience acquisition landscape
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.